Hire a Pedestrian Ramp.
Pedestrian Ramp is the ideal way to pump across a pathway while maintaining access.
Send an enquiry for hire rates and to book for your next job!
Pedestrian Ramp - Reliable & Durable Pipe Ramp
Like its bigger brother, the Road Ramp, the Pedestrian Ramp™ is a compact pipe ramp designed to help you to pump water across pathways whilst maintaining pedestrian access.
The Pedestrain Ramp is unique, registered design which allows water to be pumped across pathways causing minimal disruption and a reduced trip hazard without costly removal and reinstatement the road surface.
The Pedestrian Ramp is available for sale or to hire - we can even manufacture bespoke sizes for your individual application. We guarantee a genuine 24-hour service, 365 days a year, so you can be assured we're always ready to respond to your call.
Additionally, the Pedestrian Ramp's lack of a box junction reduces its overall length and means it won't get blocked up - even on the heaviest sewerage jobs, making the unpleasant job of de-ragging completely unnecessary.
- Cost savings in eliminating the need to bury pipes in the highway or erecting costly overhead gantries
- Triangular profile provides ultimate strength - no more crushed hoses and leaks!
- Reduces trip hazard to pedestrians by removing trailing hoses from their path
- Does not block - even on the heaviest sewerage jobs
- Steel plate construction
- Standard Bauer Coupling - can be adapted to connect to any hose type/fitting
- Lifting eyes allow easy on-site manoeuvrability
- Bolt holes allow the Road Ramp™ to be secured to the road/path surface
- Low profile - the apex is just 75 mm (3") above the road surface, allowing passage all types of foot traffic and pedestrians with minimal disruption
- Crossing width of 1500 mm
- Bespoke sizes available - Contact Us for details
Pedestrian Ramp™ Further Details
Our specialist registered design allows us to offer the only pedestrian crossing ramp on the market that does not block up, even on the heaviest of sewage jobs.
Competitor's path crossings are manufactured with a box junction which causes blockages, requiring a built-in hatch for manually de-ragging - a dirty and unnecessary job.
The Road Ramp™ has no box junction, meaning it does not block up. No access hatch is required, reducing the overall length.
- Construction Sites
- Main Roads
- Power Stations
- Sewage Works
- Paths, sidewalks & accessways
- and many more!
Pedestrian Ramp Specifications
|Overall Dimensions||2200 mm Bauer to Bauer|
|Crossing Width & Apex Height||1500 mm x 75 mm|
|Connector Type||6" Bauer Type Coupling - adaptable to other fittings|
|Maximum Load Weight||70 tonnes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||500 m³/h|
|Weight||Approx 125 kg|
Pedestrian Ramp Features
Bespoke Sizes Available
We can also manufacture bespoke size pipe ramps to suit your individual application.
Contact us for more details.
Download the Road Ramp™ datasheet