Pedrollo TOP VORTEX Submersible Pump
for Clean & Dirty Water
Pedrollo TOP VORTEX Submersible Pump for Clean & Dirty Water
Best Price on the web!
Submersible Dirty Water Pump - handles solids up to Ø 20mm
The Pedrollo TOP VORTEX range of submersible pumps are ideal for dirty water drainage duties and can handle solids up to Ø 20mm without the risk of clogging the impeller. They feature a maximum flow rate of 180 l/min (10.8 m3/h) and maximum head of 7m.
The Pedrollo TOP VORTEX is a compact, yet robust pump featuring a stainless steel internal motor housing and a ceramic double mechanical seal - the optional SC model provides a silicon carbide seal, while the GM model ultilises a vertical magnetic float switch for use in confined spaces.
These submersible pumps are suitable for chemically non-aggressive dirty water applications such as drainage tanks, domestic drains and collection traps.
The IP68 sealed, asynchronous single-phase motor is cooled by the pumped water, ensuring simple and safe operation.
Supplied with 5m Neoprene power cable "H05 RN-F" with Schuko plug.
- Maximum Head: 7m
- Maximum Flow: 180 litres/min
- 1¼" outlet
- Automatic operation with float switch
- Optional GM model ultilises a vertical magnetic float switch for use in confined spaces
- Optional SC model improves reliability with a silicon carbide seal
- 110V or 230V
Applications - Pedrollo TOP VORTEX Submersible Pump
The Pedrollo TOP VORTEX range of submersible pumps are suitable for use in the following applications:
- Drainage of chemically non-agressive dirty water in:
- Domestic Drains
- Collection Traps
- Maximum Flow Rate: 180 l/m (24 m³/h)
- Maximum Head: 7m
- Maximum Immersion Depth: 3m
- Maximum Water Temperature: +40°C (+90°C for max. of 3 minutes)
- Solids Handling: up to Ø 20mm
- Drainage Level: 25mm from bottom
- Delivery Body: Impact and corrosion resitant glass filled technopolymer
- Foot Strainer: Technopolymer
- Impeller: Technopolymer
- Motor Support and Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Seal: Ceramic double seal with oil barrier chamber and inner lip seal (provides dry running protection) - also available in silicon carbide
- Motor: Submersible asynchronous single-phase for continuous duty
- Environmental Protection: IP68
|VORTEX||1¼"||0.37 kW||110/230V||180 l/m||7 m||350mm|
|VORTEX SC||1¼"||0.37 kW||110/230V||180 l/m||7 m||350mm|
|VORTEX GM||1¼"||0.37 kW||110/230V||180 l/m||7 m||220mm|
Dimensions & Weight
|Model||Dimensions W x H||Weight|
|TOP VORTEX||152 x 288 mm||4.1 kg|
|TOP VORTEX SC||152 x 288 mm||5.0 kg|
|TOP VORTEX GM||152 x 288 mm||5.2 kg|
Pedrollo TOP Submersible Pump Curves and Performance Data
Pedrollo TOP VORTEX Submersible Pump Datasheet
Download the datasheet for the Pedrollo TOP VORTEX Submersible Pump
Very happy with the service received
By: JA on
I am very happy with the service received, especially the attentive and detailed way Maris Pumps understood my requirements and came up with meaningful, helpful suggestions.
Good Company to deal with
By: Philip on
I received good advice on pump selection, prompt delivery and a good price. Highly recommended.