Pedrollo TOP 1-2-3-4-5 Electric Submersible Water Pump for Domestic Flooding & Drainage
Pedrollo TOP 1, TOP 2, TOP 3, TOP 4 & TOP 5 Submersible Pump
Submersible Drainage Pump for Domestic Clean Water Applications
The Pedrollo TOP are a range of small electric submersible pumps suitable for clear water applications without abrasive particles. The are ideal for domestic use in a range of applications such as emergency drainage of small flooded areas and drainage of flooded cellars & basements.
- Maximum Head: 14.5m
- Maximum Flow: 400 litres/min
- 1", 1¼" or 1½" outlet
- Automatic operation with float switch
- 110V or 230V
- Ideal for domestic drainage duties such as flooded cellars, basements and garages
The Pedrollo TOP range drains down to a minimum water level of 14mm - over 1/2". Need to go lower? The Pedrollo TOP Floor drains down to 1mm, thats less than 1/16"!
The Pedrollo TOP range of submersible pumps are ideal for clear water drainage duties and sports a maximum flow rate of 400 l/min (24 m3/h) and maximum head of 14.5m. This compact, yet robust pump features a stainless steel internal motor housing, a double mechanical seal and a solids handling capability of up to 10mm.
The IP68 sealed, asynchronous single-phase motor is cooled by the pumped water, ensuring simple and safe operation.
Supplied with 5m (TOP 1-2-3) or 10m (TOP 4-5) Neoprene power cable "H05 RN-F" with Schuko plug.
Applications - Pedrollo TOP Submersible Pump
The Pedrollo TOP range of submersible pumps are suitable for use in the following applications:
- Emergency drainage of small flooded areas:
- Disposal of waste water in the home:
- Washing machine
- Emptying Drainage Traps
- Maximum Flow Rate: 400 l/m (24 m³/h)
- Maximum Head: 14.5m
- Maximum Immersion Depth: 3m for TOP 1-2-3, 5m for TOP 4-5
- Maximum Water Temperature: +40°C (+90°C for max. of 3 minutes)
- Solids Handling: up to Ø 10mm
- Drainage Level: 14mm from bottom for TOP 1-2-3, 30mm from bottom for TOP 4-5
|Model||Depth||Max. Water Temp.||Solids||Drainage Level|
|TOP 1||Max. 3m||40°C||Ø10mm||14mm from bottom|
|TOP 4||Max. 5m||30mm from bottom|
- Delivery Body: Impact and corrosion resitant glass filled technopolymer
- Foot Strainer: Technopolymer
- Impeller: Open type manufactured from technopolymer
- Motor Support and Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Seal: Ceramic double seal with oil barrier chamber and inner lip seal (provides dry running protection)
- Motor: Submersible asynchronous single-phase for continuous duty
- Environmental Protection: IP68
|Model||Outlet||kW||Volt||Flow||Head||Min. Sump Dia.|
|TOP 1||1"||0.25 kW||110/230V||160 l/m||6 m||350mm|
|TOP 2||1¼"||0.37 kW||110/230V||220 l/m||8 m|
|TOP 3||1¼"||0.55 kW||110/230V||260 l/m||10 m|
|TOP 4||1½"||0.75 kW||110/230V||320 l/m||12 m||450mm|
|TOP 5||1½"||0.92 kW||110/230V||400 l/m||14 m|
Dimensions & Weight
|Model||Dimensions W x H||Weight|
|TOP 1||152 x 232 mm||4.1 kg|
|TOP 2||152 x 257 mm||5.0 kg|
|TOP 3||152 x 287 mm||6.4 kg|
|TOP 4||204 x 334 mm||9.8 kg|
|TOP 5||204 x 334 mm||10.8 kg|
Pedrollo TOP Submersible Pump Datasheet
Download the datasheet for the Pedrollo TOP Submersible Pump
Pedrollo pump - great price and speedy delivery
By: John Nickson on
Looked to replace a pump Maris pumps were close to half the price of other suppliers, including free delivery, within 2 days.
Pedrollo top pump
By: Justin Smith on
Good performance from a little pump. I needed to empty a swimming pool and while it took a little time, it certainly did the job. Would reccommend.