Flygt NP 3153 Submersible Pump
Flygt N Series 3153 Submersible Pump
Available in Three Phase with medium or high head with P installation (semi-permanent wet well installation)
Call us on 01246 201111 for more info and pricing details or get a quote through our online form
Flygt N Series 3153 Submersible Wastewater Pumps
Self-cleaning Submersible Pump for Drainage of Waste Water, Sludge & Raw Water
The Flygt N-Series 3153 is a medium capacity self-cleaning submersible pump and like all N-series Flygt pumps, contribute to reducing the total life cycle costs of installation.
The NP3153 is available in 3-phase (400V) with either Medium Head (MT) or High Head (HT).
Patented self cleaning semi-open channel impeller, ideal for pumping in most waste water applications.
Installation: P - semi-permanent wet well installations. The pump is installed with twin guide bars on a discharge connection.
Features & Benefits
- N impeller - Grey cast iron adaptive self-cleaning impeller designed to handle fluids with high concentrations of fibrous material, whilst maintaining a high level of pumping efficiency over long duty periods.
- Includes the Flygt Plug-in™ seal - a seal unit that eliminates the risks associated with incorrect installation and careless handling. It comprises the Active Seal™ system in one easy-to-handle unit.
- Long-life Bearings - durable bearings provide a minimum service life of 50,000 hours.
- Cable Entry - Water-resistant cable entry provides both sealing and strain relief functions to ensure a safe installation.
- Efficient Cooling - These pumps are cooled either by the surrounding liquid or, in more demanding applications, with an internal closed-loop cooling system.
- Better Heat Transfer - Our specially designed and manufactured motor provides enhanced cooling because heat losses are concentrated around the stator. Trickle impregnated in resin (class H insulation), the stator windings are rated at 180°c (355°F) and enable up to 30 starts per hour.
Applications - Flygt N 3153 Submersible Pumps
The Flygt N 3153 range of submersible pumps are suitable for use in the following applications:
- Raw Water
- Cooling Water
- Sludge Handling
- Flood Control
- Industrial Effluent
|No. of Vanes||Outlet Width||Power||Max. Flow||Max. Head||Dimensions
(W x H)
|NP3153 (HT)||451||2||100 mm||13.5 kW||68 l/s||31.2 m||405 x 870 mm|
|NP3153 (MT)||431||2||150 mm||13.5 kW||125 l/s||26.2 m||450 x 890 mm|
Flygt NP 3153 Pump Flow Curve
Flygt NP 3153 Flow Curve HT (3Ph)
Flygt NP 3153 Flow Curve MT (3Ph)
What does this chart mean? See our blog post How to Understand a Pump Flow Curve.