Flygt BS 2620 Submersible Drainage Pump
Flygt BS 2620 Submersible Pump
Available in Three Phase with medium head and S installation (portable solution - semi permanent wet)
Call us on 01246 201111 for more info and pricing details or get a quote through our online form
Flygt BS 2620 Submersible Wastewater Pumps
Wear Resistant Portable Submersible Pump for Drainage of Waste Water, Sludge & Dewatering of Mines & Quarries
The Flygt BS 2620 has a B impeller designed tough solids handing and wear resistant. The unique closed B-impeller and the suction cover with Dura-Spin™ grooves work together, sweeping abrasive particles away from the impeller neck.
The BS2620 is available and 3-phase (400V) with Medium Head (MT).
Installation: S - semi-permanent wet portable solution. A portable solution with hose coupling or flange for connection to a discharge pipeline.
Features & Benefits
- Plug-In™ seal - Cartridge seal for fast and easy replacement. Active Seal™ technology protects against leakage.
- Stainless steel strainer - Corrosion free and the strainer holes prevents large debris from clogging the pump.
- Nitrile rubber shock absorbers - Provides impact resistance for heavy-duty operations.
- Dura-Spin™ hydraulic system - Minimises wear in hydraulic parts.
Applications - Flygt BS2620 Submersible Pumps
The Flygt BS2620 range of submersible pumps are suitable for use in the following applications:
- Dewatering of underground or open-pit mines and quarries
- Lowering water tables, dewatering groundwater or storm water and temporary dewatering and pumping tasks
- Duties such as tailing ponds at power stations, pumping industrial wastewater and transferring ship ballast water
- Emergency drainage, ground or storm water removal and emptying tanks or sumps ahead of schedule
|No. of Vanes||Outlet Width||Power||Max. Flow||Max. Head||Dimensions
(W x H)
|BS2620 (3Ph)||226||5||75 mm||2.2 kW||16.7 l/s||21.9 m||240 x 617 mm|
Flygt BS2620 Pump Flow Curves
Flygt BS2620 Flow MT (3Ph) 226 Curve
What does this chart mean? See our blog post How to Understand a Pump Flow Curve.
Download the datasheets for the Flygt BS2620 Submersible Pumps