Flotec VIP 130-6 & 180-7 1¼" Submersible Pump
Flotec VIP 1¼" Submersible Pump
130 & 180 litre/min Submersible Pump for Light Duty Drainage, Pools & Gardens
The Flotec VIP 130-6 and 180-7 submersible pumps are designed for applications in clean water. They are ideal as a light duty drainage pump, for emptying cellars, rain water collection tanks and decorative fountains.
The pump body, diffuser and strainer made from polypropylene with a Stainless steel motor housing & shaft and noryl impeller. The shaft has a ceramic sleeve at the wear point and double NBR lip seals.
- Asynchronous single-phase motor with built-in thermal relay
- Class F motor winding
- Stainless Steel motor housing & shaft
- NORYL Impeller
- IP68 Protection Class
- 10m power cable
- Colour lithographed package
- Suitable for clear water with a maximum temperature of 40°C
- Propylene pump body & strainer
- Shaft with ceramic sleeve at wear point and double NBR 70 lip seals
- Easy open system on the strainer and diffuser for cleaning purposes
VIP Submersible Pumps are suitable for a range of domestic, DIY and garden applications:
- Emptying of flooded cellars and rooms.
- Rain water collection tanks
- Decorative fountains.
- Draining of standing water and domestic waste water.
- Drawing water from wells, basins and cisterns.
|VIP130-6 MAN||130 litres/min||4.5 kg||0.32 kW||290 x 165 x 165 mm|
|VIP130-6 AUTO||130 litres/min||4.6 kg||0.32 kW||290 x 165 x 165 mm|
|VIP180-7 MAN||180 litres/min||4.7 kg||0.32 kW||290 x 165 x 165 mm|
|VIP180-7 AUTO||130 litres/min||4.8 kg||0.32 kW||290 x 165 x 165 mm|