Koshin/Robin 4-Stroke Diesel Engine Water Pump - SE-50XD (2") & SE80XD (3")
SE-50XD & SE80XD Koshin/Robin Diesel Engined Pump
Robin Engined Centrifgual Pump with Recoil Start
The Koshin SE-50XD and SE-80XD centrifugal end-suction pumps are powered by the Robin DY23 4-stroke diesel engine which gives up to 3½ hours running time on a single tank (3.2l) of diesel.
They are suitable for clean and black water applications.
- Maximum Head: up to 23m
- Maximum Flow: up to 900 litres/min
- 2" or 3" outlet
- Robin (Subaru) 4-stroke diesel Engine
- Crash frame
- Strong and lightweight die-cast aluminum pump
- Orchard cultivation
- Pumping water from wells
- Feeding or draining water to/from ponds or troughs
- Feeding or draining water on fish farms
- Washing cattle, barns or agricultural tools
- Feeding water into water reservoirs
|SE-50XD||Robin DY23||2"||560 l/m||23m|
|SE-80XD||Robin DY23||3"||900 l/m||23m|
Dimensions & Weight
|SE-50XD||583 x 423 x 515 mm||48 kg|
|SE-80XD||583 x 423 x 515 mm||51 kg|
The CWD50LE and CWD80LE are high performance diesel powered centrifugal water pumps from Changfa. They are self priming and suitable for clean and black water with 7 metres suction lift, up to 19m head and 1000 litres/min flow.
From £549.00 + VAT inc. FREE shipping!