Vetter Inflatable Blanking Stoppers for Sale & Hire
*Free shipping to Mainland UK only. Contact us for other areas.
Vetter Inflatable Blanking Stopper
Vetter Bags provide Quick and Reliable Sealing of Drainage Channels, Pipework and Sewers
Vetter Inflatable Pipe Stoppers (also known as Sealing Bags) are quickly inflated to plug sewers, keep toxic liquids leaking from tanks or boilers, and to prevent polluted water run-off from fire-fighting operations.
Vetter Sealing Bags can also keep the sewer system ecologically clean by guarding it against the inflow of hazardous liquids.
We supply an array of Vetter inflatable stoppers for sale and hire, each of which can accommodate a range of pipe diameters from 100 mm to 1400 mm. For each size there are two versions: a complete blank stopper for holding back flow or pressure, and a bypass bag which, when combined with the appropriate couplings can be used for air testing, water testing, over-pumping or fluming.
- Each stopper is able to fit a range of pipe diameters (see Specifications Table)
- Capable of withstanding up to 0.5 bar (5 metres head of water) back pressure
- Excellent holding on the pipe due to profiled grooves
- Robust & lightweight design
- Reliable and easy to use
- Multi-layer bag design with fabric reinforcement enables expansion in diameter but stops longitudinal expansion
- Sealing off sewer pipelines during repair or maintenance work
- Avoiding sewage backflow at the source location during pipe bursts
- Sewer inspection
- Sewer cleaning
- Repair and maintenance work
Due to the numerous application possibilities, Vetter inflatable sealing bags are utilised in many different industries:
- Road construction
- Civil engineering companies
- sewer constructors
- water authorities
- And even the fire service!
|Model||Pipe ID Range||Max. Working Pressure||Diameter||Length||Weight|
|100/200||100 to 200 mm||2.5 bar||90 mm||510 mm||1.2 kg|
|200/400||200 to 400 mm||2.5 bar||195 mm||650 mm||4.0 kg|
|300/600||300 to 600 mm||2.5 bar||295 mm||735 mm||7.0 kg|
|500/1000||500 to 1000 mm||1.5 bar||450 mm||1110 mm||17.0 kg|
|600/1200||600 to 1200 mm||1.5 bar||580 mm||1320 mm||25.0 kg|
|800/1400||800 to 1400 mm||1.5 bar||785 mm||1810 mm||41.0 kg|