Trelleborg Inflatable Pipe Stoppers for Sale & Hire
*Free shipping to Mainland UK only. Contact us for other areas.
Trelleborg Inflatable Pipe Stoppers
Maris Pumps are proud to be an Approved Trelleborg distributor
Trelleborg bypass bags provide quick and reliable sealing of drainage channels, pipework and sewers. Pipe plugs are available in many shapes and diameters. Thanks to a new and innovative production process Trelleborg has now set the new standard. The development of this pipe plug was necessary due to ever changing conditions and environments. New demands ask for better products.
The inflatable pipe plugs are flow stoppers for temporary close off a range of pipe-diameters. The flow stoppers/plugs are very suitable for use in sewage-systems with inspections, repairs, cleaning but also for pressure testing the drain system.
We supply an array of Trelleborg inflatable stoppers for sale and hire, each of which can accommodate a range of pipe diameters from 40 mm to 1200 mm. For each size there are two versions: a complete blank stopper for holding back flow or pressure, and a bypass bag which, when combined with the appropriate couplings can be used for air testing, water testing, over-pumping or fluming.
- Each stopper is able to fit a range of pipe diameters (see Specifications Table)
- Capable of withstanding up to 0.5 bar (5 metres head of water) back pressure
- Lightweight - Improved positioning of the reinforced material means a much lighter product.
- Flexibility - The improved positioning of the reinforced material in combination with its new design makes handling much easier. Tight manholes or 90° turns are no longer an issue.
- Safer - The new design used for this pipe plug is more consistent in quality and can withstand even higher back pressures than before.
- Benefits - This pipe plug is much easier to work with, enables faster installation and therefore is more efficient than other pipe plugs.
- Sealing off sewer pipelines during repair or maintenance work
- Avoiding sewage backflow at the source location during pipe bursts
- Sewer inspection
- Sewer cleaning
- Repair and maintenance work
Due to the numerous application possibilities, Trelleborg inflatable sealing bags are utilised in many different industries:
- Road construction
- Civil engineering companies
- sewer constructors
- water authorities
- And even the fire service!
|Model||Pipe ID Range||Max. Working Pressure||Diameter||Length||Weight|
|40/70||40 to 70 mm||1.5 bar||35 mm||160 mm||0.35 kg|
|65/100||65 to 100 mm||1.5 bar||60 mm||100 mm||0.2 kg|
|70/150||70 to 150 mm||1.5 bar||65 mm||310 mm||0.55 kg|
|100/200-S||100 to 200 mm||3 bar||95 mm||250 mm||1.1 kg|
|100/200||100 to 200 mm||3 bar||95 mm||500 mm||2 kg|
|150/300||150 to 300 mm||1.5 bar||135 mm||500 mm||2.3 kg|
|200/400||200 to 400 mm||3 bar||180 mm||500 mm||4 kg|
|300/600||300 to 600 mm||3 bar||290 mm||700 mm||9 kg|
|500/1000||500 to 1000 mm||3 bar||460 mm||1000 mm||20 kg|
|500/1200||500 to 1200 mm||3 bar||440 mm||1650 mm||52 kg|
New Inflatable Pipe Stoppers Video from Trelleborg
Download the Trelleborg Inflatable Pipe Stopper Datasheet and Operating Instructions