FloodBags - Sandbag Alternative
*Free shipping to Mainland UK only. Contact us for other areas.
The FloodBag, is an innovative, self-inflating, flood defence system which is revolutionising emergency flood damage control.
When floods strike you have little time to act. FloodBags are transformed from being as light as a pillowcase to become as tough and heavy as a traditional sandbag.
The semi-porous inner liner contains hundreds of absorbent crystals which absorb water to 90% capacity in just 3 minutes. Once absorbed, the water is held by the super-absorbant polymer and the FloodBag acts just like a traditional sandbag to keep floods at bay.
FloodBag, used as an alternative to traditional sandbags or flood bags, allow everyone to prepare for flooding.
- Lightweight, just 200g (7 ounces) before activation
- UK manufactured and tested
- Absorbs 20 litres of water in just 30 minutes
- Weighs over 20kg (44 lbs) when activated
- Can be expanded in water in a bath, sink bucket, box, hosepipe or even floodwater
- Can be used to divert water away from a building
- Expands evenly, making handling and stacking easier
- Easy to store in vacuum packed sets of 5
- Can be stored for 5 years
- The lightweight design enables easy manual handling for less mobile people
- Biodegradable - can be disposed of in landfill sites
See the FloodBags in action!
Download the FloodBags brochure.