Careers & Jobs at Maris Pumps Ltd
Position: Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available within our rapidly expanding business for a Marketing Manager based at our Chesterfield depot. This is a full time, permanent position.
Working closely with the Depot Manager and MD, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Maris Pumps’ marketing activities and will possess excellent communication, planning & organisational skills.
- Management of the Marketing Assistant including their workload, targets & objectives
- Production of artwork for printed advertising media
- Creation of product datasheets and brochures
- Writing of press releases and editorials
- Website management and copywriting
- Promotion of the business through inbound and outbound marketing
- Technical Sales Support
- Management and administration of eBay shop and ecommerce sales
- Production of regular email newsletter
- Development of marketing materials to generate hire & sales leads
- Managing the marketing budget
- Management of Adwords account and all aspects of online promotion
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be creative
- Be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Be able to demonstrate clear project management skills
- Be a quick learner, with strong market-sector awareness
It would be desirable, but not essential to:
- Have a technical/engineering background
- Have previous experience of plant hire or construction industries
Interested applicants may apply by contacting Mr. Steven Mosley on 01246 201111 or by emailing a CV to email@example.com.
Position: Mechanical Fitter
HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.00am - 5.00pm, 1 in 2 SATURDAYS 8.00am - 12.30pm. Overtime required.
RATE: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE.
BASED: CHESTERFIELD & SITE CALLOUTS.
An opportunity has arisen within our growing organisation for an experienced mechanical fitter. The ideal candidate should have a sound mechanical background and previous experience working within the pump or plant hire industries would be advantageous.
The types of duties to be carried out include: servicing & maintenance, pump end repairs, engine rebuilds etc.
This is a service based industry and short notice out of hours callouts would be applicable. The company would provide a vehicle and mobile telephone.
Interested applicants should apply by contacting Steve Mosley on 01246 201111 or emailing a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.